Wednesday, December 31

2014, you did AWESOME!

As awesome as it was, I owed so many to this blog.

1. I have yet to finish the story on my IndoChina Adventure.



2. I, also intend to write about my diving experience in Mabul Island, which I still haven't got the chance to do so.



3. I have yet to update the story of my wedding. ZZZZZ. Dah basi dah pun oiii!



4. And yeah, and I somewhat ditched my Bandung entry long time ago.

So that summarizes it all; how ordinary but awesome my life have been! :D

While new year is approaching in one day, I bet everybody is busy writing up their resolutions. And me? All my life, never did I have any resolutions to be accomplished throughout the year. I believe, if you want something to happen, you can just do it in a blink of an eye! Tak payah susah susah nak fikir azam apa nak kecapi, last last tak buat jugak. Kan?

Anyways, GOODBYE 2014 and HAPPY 2015!

No comments: